Sunday, May 6, 2012

Busy, Busy Bee!

This has been an amazingly busy week! The good news is that the bladder hasn't hurt much in two days. The bad news is that I think that I am experiencing a painful side effect to the new drug that has taken away the bladder pain! Always something! I am going to try to use about half of the medication and see if that makes a difference. No, I'm not a doctor.. but I know my body and I also know that I don't want to run back and forth form doctor to doctor again this week! Heck, I don't even have time to mow my lawn this week... sorry neighbors! Here are the numbers... I'll add them next weekend... too tired to do it now. Swim 1/2 mile. Run 3. Bike 20... Oh, I got my first ride in to my beloved, Sand Road. I'll post pictures of Sand Road this summer. It is my favorite ride! -- Off to another busy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment