Sunday, April 22, 2012

Let's Do The Numbers

I have been thinking of another new goal that I want to achieve this summer. I want to do an ironman length triathlon... over the course of a week! ( I got you, you thought that I was going to say I wanted to do an ironman!) For those of you who don't know the length of an ironman is 2.4 mile swim, 112 mile bike, and a 26.2 mile run. I think I can do this! Okay.. right to the numbers for this week: bike - 25.3, run - 8, swim - 1/2. My totals are now: swim - 2, bike - 52.6, and run - 23.5. My goals are: swim - 25 miles, run - 125 miles, bike - 1000 miles. I know I didn't do those in order, I wanted to be sure that you had something to think about.

2 comments:

  1. Wow.... I know you can reach this goal!!! I just want to run a complete 5k!!! You are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really a great idea. We'll try to make it happen.

    ReplyDelete